forklift driver training courses
At Diamond Forklifts the quality of our training is at the heart of everything we do. We aim to make every training course an effective experience that really delivers the necessary skills and knowledge to all delegates in a way that can easily be applied in their workplace.
Forklift driver training courses
Our trainers are not only experienced in the production and delivery of quality training material but also have years of experience working within the construction industry, transport and logistics, warehousing, waste recycling and health & safety management giving an additional level of expertise that they can pass on to delegates attending their training.The list below includes just a few more reasons why you should use Diamond Forklifts for your training requirements:
- All training is approved by the relevant body.
- Experienced team of Tutors who are also Examiners
- We provide national coverage and are experienced in delivering to multisite businesses
- Onsite tailored training designed specifically to meet the needs of your company.
- Written theoretical learning as well as hands on interactive practical training and assessment based on workplace examples.
- Relevant Certification provided on the day of the course for many of our subject
A novice operator course is designed for those with no prior experience of forklift truck operation who wish to achieve a nationally recognised operator qualification in the safe and correct use of counterbalance forklift up to a 5000 kg lifting capacity.
The refresher course is aimed at existing operators who are formally trained to use a forklift truck who wish to reaffirm their driving skills. This course will provide suitable and sufficient understanding of current relevant legislation, best practice and safe use of forklift trucks.
A Forklift Conversion Course is aimed at existing operators who are formally trained to use a reach forklift truck who wish to reaffirm their driving skills with Counterbalance Forklifts or vice versa.
For free advice